The teacher workspace is designed to make configuration of zoom and Google Classroom for each class easy for the teacher. Included in the initial design of the workspace are a calendar, a view of their file directory, and a weekly view of their class schedule. Features include:
• Drag and drop functionality allows the teacher to rapidly feed their Google Classroom stream with course content for each individual course. A pop up window allows the teacher to further define the assignment.
• Typing inside a class cell opens a messaging box to send announcements to all students in Google Classroom.
• Check box to include Zoom as part of the class. Zoom call in information is set up one time in the Administration Module, and defaults to each class if the box is checked.
• Zoom checks can default if the course is always conducted with Zoom by selecting that in the Administrative Module.
• The calendar functions allow the teacher to define future week coursework to be configured at any time.
• Each teacher’s schedule is unique, as defined in the Administration Module.
• Each cell is color coded, showing unique classes. Course name will default if configured in the Administration Module.
• Double clicking on a class cell will show the roster of that class and allow teachers to message individual students if desired.
Of course teachers can further refine all classwork in Google Classroom. We envision our application module to enable rapid class configuration, not to replace Google Classroom.